Monday, April 15, 2013

Zipper bags and key fobs

Hello, again!

Today, I want to show you an example of the zipper bags and key fobs that I make.  This is the last bag and key fob set that I have in stock at the moment, but I will be making more this afternoon.
Polka dog wristlet and key fob set-$15 for set, plus actual shipping

I use warm and natural cotton quilt batting and quilt the cotton fabric to a coordinating lining before I make the bag.  This bag and its matching key fob are each adorned with contrasting  ribbon and a coordinated felt flower button.  I attach a D-ring to the bag so that you can attach it to the key fob if you wish.  The key fob is cushioned with the same cotton batting for your comfort.

I also can customize a bag with your name or monogram, depending on the continuing availability of fabrics.  Please note that I monogram the bags BEFORE I sew them together.  I cannot monogram an already-made bag, as my hoops will not fit.  If you like one of the bags I've already made, a monogrammed one is available if I have more of the fabric.

This little bag really comes in handy for shopping without worrying about your purse, and it is the perfect size for carrying your essentials to a ball game or other activity without having to deal with a purse.  It is approximately 6" wide by 4" high, and will easily hold your phone, ID/credit/debit cards, and some cash.

This bag and key fob set is $15.  Customized bags with your name or monogram is $20.  We charge actual shipping to your area.  Just contact me and I will let you know the total cost before invoicing you.

Have a great Monday!

Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment