Monday, June 10, 2013

Hubby is home, and I'm back to sewing!

After 4 weeks in the hospital and 1 week at in-patient rehab, hubby is finally home!  Yes, he was supposed to be in rehab for 2-3 weeks, but he insisted on coming home after 1 week.  He will be doing his rehab at home, with a therapist coming to the house.  He's still pretty weak, but not as weak as he was.  He is still having to walk with a walker, and he has a wheelchair for when we go somewhere.  It's just going to take some time to get his full strength back.

Here are a few of the wristlet and key fob sets that I've made this past week. They each have a cellphone pocket on the back.
 
This Peace Sign set is sold!



This stars wristlet has a matching key fob, but I took the picture before I got the key fob made!
 
 
The next photos are horrible, but I made this set at the last minute to donate to a fundraising auction.  I didn't get a chance to make a decent picture before leaving for the auction, so I had to take the picture at the auction, where the lighting was less than ideal, plus I had to use hubby's cellphone to take the pic!

Front of the Ole Miss wristlet
 
I used a coordinating fabric to make the cellphone pocket on the back!
 
I'm working on a custom order tomorrow.  It will be a Breast Cancer wristlet and key fob.  I'm hoping it turns out cute!
 
Have a great week!
Peggy


No comments:

Post a Comment